We believe that advertising is a game everybody should win. Within a new model of relationship, we’re helping ambitious clients to achieve the best results through the combination of creative aggressiveness with performance-based results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
PONG Dynasty is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- The conceptor is someone who is an active part of São Paulo's cultural scene, with a strong radar for new movements and behavioral trends
- Responsible for combining the clients' business needs with the different cultural backgrounds that we work with, and transforming this mix into a superb brand communication
- It's essential to have experience with youth cultural projects creation, and it would be really nice to have planned activations, experiences, and worked with BTL projects before
- He/she must also have great writing skills, in both PT-BR and EN
- Identifying campaign insights and creating big ideas & activation ideas for PONG's clients, being always agnostic to specific channels and, therefore, not restricted to the digital scenario
- Developing scripts for films and videos, storyboards, manifestos, slogans, media key assets, as well as following up with craft teams to develop key visuals and other creative assets, watching over delivery quality and strategic alignment with clients projects
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through prospecting
- Producing behavioral and consumer analysis researches that result in insights to develop campaigns and communication strategies for clients
- Building presentations and taking part in clients meetings
- Delivering periodical trend and consumer behavior presentations for clients and internal teams
- Having a solid strategic thinking and the ability to manage digital, film, animation and other partners/suppliers
- Availability to travel, taking part in projects, meeting and work groups
33% working on strategic communications planning within the OSEP methodology used by FLAGCX; 33% direct involvement with the client; 33% following up Strategy deliveries to the client, in both strategic and tactical levels.
- Strategic community thinking: combine the understanding of our clients' business challenges with the needs of different youth cultural scenes by creating genuine experiences
- Experience design: emerge into the projects and design every experience detail in order for it to happen in the most memorable and unique way
- A heart full of references: be truly connected to global movements in editorial, aesthetic, scenographic, musical and artistic areas, that translates the way of thinking and behaving of different youth subcultures
- Keynote lover: this is a fundamental tool on a daily basis for the Concept - it's essential for this person to create amazing presentations inside Keynote. It's important not just to have familiarity with the tool, but also the capacity of creating illustrated narratives that materialize and detail the planning
- People driven: we look at people first. To involve people from different cultural scenes to co-create the projects together with our team and assure legitimacy and real impact
- Aesthetic autonomy: ensure that all experience touch-points have a refined craft and that they are connected with our brands' and public aesthetic
- Team-work player: the Concept will lead the project creatively together with the Producer
- Flexibility: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Empathy to develop a relationship with clients and team
- Advanced/fluent English is mandatory
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position