We believe that advertising is a game everybody should win. Within a new model of relationship, we’re helping ambitious clients to achieve the best results through the combination of creative aggressiveness with performance-based results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
PONG Dynasty is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- To lead PONG's strategy team in delivering a strong strategy that reaches brand and business goals
- To work on marketing and communication challenges, to plan the right business structure considering the OSEP mindset
- To consolidate measurement information in order to reach the established KPIs
- To improve performance on the go, transforming raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes
- To be responsible for the hiring and training process for all Strategy Team members, and to support their ongoing development
- Lead the accounts' group overall strategy and, therefore, generate awareness and growth of our clients' businesses adapting FLAGCX's methodologies in order to improve our strategic planning and channels deliveries
- Define the the client's marketing goals and set-up the business structure, considering OSEP possibilities to deliver the designed KPIs
- Ensure that the clients' business challenges are being addressed, defining the goals to be reached through the design of a smart strategy - delivering results with great efficiency
- Hiring, training and developing the Strategy Team (Data Scientists & Growth Hackers)
- Lead the delivery of strategic plans to our clients and participating in prospects and agency pitches - this person will be responsible for guiding the creative process through the defined strategy. Also, delimitate the investment split and project format that will support the designed strategy
- Delivery of competition monitoring reports and action plan recommendations when needed
- Ensure that all materials produced by the Strategy Team (plannings, dashboards and postmortems) have great content and aesthetics
- Define frameworks, clear methodologies and templates for the Strategy area documents, focusing on being simple, clear and objective
- Develop our suppliers in order to ensure high quality deliveries in what refers to tactical media plan development, media implementation, performance and analytic
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
- Experience in business management and marketing
- Great know-how in media planning and metrics
- Data skills such as collecting, organizing, visualizing and interpreting beyond the numbers
- Programmatic thinking
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics
- Know-how in analytics tools, media, and monitoring (Google Analytics/Omniture, Seekr/Scup, Adservers)
- Logical reasoning and good analytical reading
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT)
- Availability to travel
- Advanced/fluent English is mandatory
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.