An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
NLAB acts as Nestlé's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts. NLAB is a joint venture between WMcCann & FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network.
What is the challenge in this position?
Apply performance skills from strategy to tool operations, dealing with several players, in addition to managing the team in order to promote the development of the area.
- Responsible for quality and on time delivery of all jobs of performance team
- Planning and creation of strategic and tactical plans of performance for all brands campaigns
- Implementation, management, and optimization of campaigns on performance platforms
- Implementation of research of vehicles
- Creation of monitoring and learning reports
- Interface with client and partner agencies
- Investment control of Google, Facebook, Twitter packages
- Daily optimization of media plans
- Team management, promoting teaching, feedback, and improvements
Daily life30% Platform operation / Media optimization, 20% Report generation, 25% Media Planning, 25% Client and Stakeholders communication
- Deep Knowledge in Google Adwords
- Deep Knowledge in Facebook Ads
- Programmatic Media understanding
- DBM and DCM (Doubleclick full stack is a plus)
- Be extremely attentive
- Team management skills
- Previous experience in planning and operating performance media
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Advanced/fluent English is a plus
- SEO and BI knowledge is a plus
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Office located in Vila Mariana - accessible by bus and close to Ibirapuera Park and with flexible work hours
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (supervisor)