Media Strategy Supervisor
Cadreon is IPG Mediabrands Ad Tech unit, responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, we leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in San Francisco, Cadreon operates in 68 markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. We are growing and always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
CADREON is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
We are looking for a qualified Media Strategy Supervisor to join our team. If you are a professional with experience in planning and measuring programmatic media activations, we would like to meet you.
- Establishing the campaign's strategy plan
- Transforming the strategy in a tactic plan, creating the campaign itself
- Transforming tactically plans and projects into touchpoints for target in Programmatic Platforms
- Researching possible new uses of partners and technologies, suggesting new opportunities and innovations
- Create performance/results reports for all campaigns, presenting analysis and findings
- Manage the relationship with the client's Agencies
- Monitoring campaign results in partnership with operations team, always looking for optimization
- Monitoring campaign budgets and consumption
- Mastering performance tools (Google Adwords, Yahoo, Facebook and Twitter)
- Mastering Excel and PowerPoint
- Be the client's main source for questions and information about the campaigns
- Being responsible for the financial control over performance campaigns, in direct contact with FLAGCX's financial department
50% building programmatic strategies; 30% relationship with client and agencies; 20% monitoring and analyzing results.
- Knowledge of online media processes
- Experience in programmatic buying is mandatory
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote skills
- Advanced / Fluent English is a plus
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.