Growth Hacker Coordinator
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.⠀
CUBOCC is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
We are looking for a Growth Hacker Coordinator who can organize and control all campaign placements.
- Support the paid media planning, report customer recommendations and manage the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations
- Set, along with the Data Scientist, KPIs and campaign metrics to be monitored
- Make decisions with the Data Scientist about optimizations and changes in the project to make it more efficient
- When relevant, develop projects with vehicles to add context and leverage the great idea created by the agency
- Monitor the placement of campaign ads and its results, working closely with the creative team on necessary changes
- Leading digital media operations
- Being the interface with the customer for issues involving business strategy, channels, media playback, and financial processes
- 30% implementing campaigns; 30% organizing data; 20% collaborating with team members; 20% creating strategy for the clients.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
- Know-how in digital media metrics
- Graduated of fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics
- Organization & Objectivity
- Data-driven approach
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT)
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
- Freelance contract for 5 months