An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Being responsible for collecting, organizing, and analyzing data related to brands. Generate reports, views, and dashboards that will be delivered to the brands by the Data Scientists.
- The Data Assistant is responsible for delivering periodic reports of brands on the agreed deadlines for decision-making and actions by the Data Scientists along with the brands handled by the agency;
- Collect, understand, and organize data in report formats previously stipulated by the brands;
- Standardize deliveries and share analytical reading on the data of the brands and conversations;
- Generate comparative reports of market and brands;
- Generate simulations of scenarios based on best practices;
- BI reports for performances of media campaigns, websites, social, and master brands;
- Develop tracking plan for websites;
- Perform checking of tracking the deployed website;
- Manage profiles and goals in Google Analytics;
- Consolidate campaign data (via adserver) and measure performance of ads, channels, and creatives, indicating actions to improve its performances;
- Monitor websites performances through Google Analytics and propose improvement actions (optimize bounce rate, etc.);
- Create and update dashboards (and KPIs) campaigns and websites weekly, with recommendations (do's and don'ts). Including SEM vision and social media.
- Building post-buy reports and post mortem campaigns, with qualitative and quantitative performance analysis, including monitoring of mentions on social media and analysis;
- Generate insights for media and production teams, based on data analysis;
- Generate strategic studies based on research, trends and data.
- Google AdWords, Analytics and Facebook Ads knowledge;
- Power Editor;
- Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Teamwork player;
- Analytical thinking and investigative spirit;
- Good storytelling;
- Communicative profile;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Advanced/fluent English;
- Knowledge of offline media indicators: audience, GRP, TRP. Software: IBOPE Monitor, TGI, and familiarity with dashboards;
Graduated our in on-going course in fields such as Advertising, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.