Data Scientist Manager
An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- To deliver useful insights for the LAB performance team, focused on media optimization;
- Transform data into information that helps the client to grow their business;
- To study consumer behavior and, through data, help the Growth Hackers team on the strategy development.
- Analysis of digital and offline communication campaigns results with focus on Google and Facebook platforms;
- Plan KPIs from communication objectives;
- Create reports of management routines for campaign optimization;
- Strategic directional to implement tagging on Google platform;
- Cross digital x offline placement indicators.
- Google AdWords, Analytics and Facebook Ads knowledge;
- Power Editor;
- Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Teamwork player;
- Analytical thinking and investigative spirit;
- Good storytelling;
- Communicative profile;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Advanced/fluent English;
- Knowledge of offline media indicators: audience, GRP, TRP. Software: IBOPE Monitor, TGI, and familiarity with dashboards;
- Graduated in Advertising, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.