Growth Hacker Manager
An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Media planning, forecasting, buying and optimization;
- Automatization through new product development;
- Performance and programmatic buying supervision;
- Ability to generate consumer-centric business insights;
- New business development;
- Manage out of court settlements;
- Consulting over national and foreign customer contracts/negotiations;
- Interface before public and control authorities.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills;
- Proven experience with team management and development;
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Great know-how in digital media metrics;
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics;
- Organisation & Objectivity;
- Data-driven approach;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Advanced/fluent english.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.