Head of Planning / BI
An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Collect and read data in order to transform this into learnings and insights for the client;
- Design methodologies for the collection and presentation of data, the definition of KPIs and creating new metrics, in order to generate learnings, optimize campaigns, facilitate access to data and support the development of inside and outside teams;
- Setup tools and customer consulting (recommendation and supervision along with the IT teams);
- Index performance such as ROI and ROAS;
- Modeling/econometrics: calculations and optimizations for online and offline actions;
- Creating solid and creative presentations;
- Reports of campaign monitoring and final (post-buy);
- Action plans for campaign optimization;
- Real-time reports (social media platforms and search);
- Trends/Opportunity insights for real-time routines;
- Calculation of historical averages;
- Construction of databases and big volume data management;
- Parametrization of online campaign links.
- Mix human and logical skills;
- Big data skills such as programming, statistics and econometric modelling are highly desirable.
- Expertise in media tools, and both online and offline data analysis;
- Proven experience with team management and development;
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Great know-how in digital media metrics;
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics;
- Know-how in analytics tools, media, and monitoring (Google Analytics/Omniture, Seekr/Scup, Adservers, ...);
- Logical reasoning and good analytical reading;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.