An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- To lead LAB's strategy team for delivering a strong strategy that reaches brand and business goals;
- To work on marketing and communication challenges, to plan the right business structure considering OSEP mindset;
- To consolidate measurement information in order to reach the established KPIs;
- To improve performance on the go, transforming raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes;
- To be responsible for the hiring and training process for all Strategy Team members, and to support their ongoing development.
- Responsible for the accounts' group overall strategy and therefore, for generating awareness and growth of our clients' businesses adapting LAB's methodologies in order to improve our strategic planning and channels deliveries;
- Define the the client's marketing goals and set-up the business structure, considering OSEP possibilities to deliver the designed KPIs;
- Ensure that the clients' business challenges are being addressed, defining the goals to be reached through the design of a smart strategy - delivering results with great efficiency;
- Establish every project mission to drive concepting and creative teams in hackathon sessions.
- Hiring, training and development of the Strategy Team (Data Scientists & Growth Hackers);
- Leadership in delivering the strategic planning to our clients, besides participation in prospects and agency pitches - this person will be responsible for guiding the creative process through the defined strategy. Also, delimitate the investment split and project format that will support the designed strategy;
- Delivery of competition monitoring reports and action plan recommendations when needed;
- Ensure that all materials produced by the Strategy Team (plannings, dashboards and postmortems) have great content and aesthetics;
- Define frameworks, clear methodologies and templates for the Strategy area documents, focusing on being simple, clear and objective;
- Develop our suppliers in order to ensure high quality deliveries in what refers to tactical media plan development, media implementation, performance and analytics.
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Great know-how in digital media metrics;
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics;
- Know-how in analytics tools, media, and monitoring (Google Analytics/Omniture, Seekr/Scup, Adservers, ...);
- Logical reasoning and good analytical reading;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Availability to travel;
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.