Senior Transmedia Producer
About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
- This producer will be a key interface with this unit's clients, being responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship, creating commercial proposes, setting up real expectations with both client and agency main stakeholders and leading all multiplatform projects implementation processes, since the briefing until the final delivery, including third party production.
- Responsible for client's projects long-term planning, development, production, and/or maintenance of narrative continuity across multiple platforms, and creation of original storylines for new platforms;
- Account management in local, regional and global projects;
- Management of multidisciplinary team;
- Responsible for leading the contact with the client's marketing team: integrating teams and receiving briefings;
- Integrated production: managing budgets and timelines, organising internal meetings to align projects within the team and with other agencies involved, in charge of integrated deliveries with 360 plan, leading presentations and defining the way of work for each brand.
- Proven skills in account management, team and project management;
- Experience in relevant transmedia projects production;
- Advanced/Fluent English;
- Teamwork player;
- Experience in digital projects, events, activations and implementation;
- Know-how in media: results, analysis and tracking of KPIs;
- Able to develop strategic presentations.
- Performance and results-oriented;
- Experience in integrated projects with different teams;
- Great communication skills;
- Used to working in an dynamic environment and good at handling pressure.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.