About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
- Responsible for telling the story of the campaigns so that it connects with the consumer and produces an emotional response through high-level and strategic content production.
- In practical terms, the copywriter creates campaigns with the creative team and among its deliveries are movie/videos scripts, storyboards, manifestos, call-to-actions, media master pieces, etc.;
- Creating advertising campaigns according to the working methodology of FLAGCX;
- Participate as a support for concept, giving inputs of market references and trends;
- Attend client meetings and presentations of works;
- Present the pieces created to customers (call or face-to-face);
- Delve into tactical and strategic communication actions;
- Have a solid strategic thinking and ability to manage digital production partners, movies, animation, etc.
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services;
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy;
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people;
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively;
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised;
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing and Journalism;
- Advanced/Fluent English;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.