About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- Working in a small but very experienced team, where each member is responsible for their own projects;
- Develop local, regional and global project for global brands.
- Collaborate with craft and concept teams on the visual development of campaigns, products or services, according to the methodology of FLAGCX;
- Work on graphic and artistic material for websites, movies, animations, banners, content to social networks, etc., for both digital and offline medias;
- Bring solutions that connect with consumers, producing an engaging, emotional, persuasive effect, or other, according to the stipulated purpose;
- Offer inputs of trends and market benchmarks;
- Attend presentations of works and meetings with customers, whether through a call or face-to-face;
- Delve into conceptual and strategic actions of the communication;
- You must be available to travel, participating in projects, meetings or working groups.
- Team player;
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks - mobile, physical, wearables etc;
- Aesthetic refinement in each pixel - love for details is a must-have;
- Self-management (managing your tasks and time for executing them);
- Nice communication skills: know-how in how to stand-up for your own tasks with your leader and partners;
- Being restless;
- Nice to have: technology / coding skills;
- Working in a dynamic environment and good at handling pressure;
- Advanced / Fluent English.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.