Senior Art Director
About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- Working in a small but very experienced team, where each Art Director is responsible for their own projects;
- Develop local, regional and global project for global brands.
- Turning ideas into visual assets - always driven by new technologies and amazing references;
- Responsible for conception and direction of all visual assets in each project from the beginning until the end
- Enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks - mobile, physical, wearables etc;
- Flawless craft: aesthetic refinement in each pixel - love of details is a must-have;
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design;
- Having a great conceptual knowledge of design;
- Great skills in self-management;
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Great communication skills: know-how in how to stand-up for their own projects / ideas with their leader, with the client, production team, anyone they need to talk to.
- Used to working in a dynamic environment and good at handling pressure;
- Advanced / Fluent English is a plus;
- Nice to have: technology / coding skills.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.