About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
- Be responsible for strategy and management of proprietary platforms content production from the account group of FLAGCX.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies;
- Have a solid strategic thinking and ability to manage content production partners;
- Attend client meetings and presentations of works;
- Delve into tactical and strategic proprietary media;
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
- Participate as a support for concept, giving inputs of market references and trends;
- Brief the content production partner (BI) and ensure his/her deliveries have the quality expected by FLAGCX and the client;
- Make the internal control of guidelines and deadlines, contributing to the director of the area in managing internal and outsourced resources;
- Perform administration and customer channels maintenance (password management, release access, and privacy management).
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a community manager;
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events);
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands;
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics;
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Graduated in Marketing or relevant field;
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Advanced/fluent English.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.