About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
- We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers;
- The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion;
- Collaborate with Operations team to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements;
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively;
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas;
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own;
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team;
- Train and guide the creative team into accomplished professionals;
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role;
- Proven experience in relevant projects on content strategy and production;
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development;
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc;
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills;
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities;
- Proven experience in team management;
- Graduated in fields such as advertising, fine art, or design;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Nice to have: technology / coding skills;
- Advanced/fluent english.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.