Head of Art
About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
- Lead and develop the creative team towards the delivery of outstanding high-level aesthetic projects.
- Responsible for leading conception and direction of all visual assets in each project from the beginning until the end;
- Evaluate marketing and campaign strategies;
- Review all art creation, ensure all projects have a high aesthetic level;
- Suggest the best practice to be adopted;
- Suggest and/or approve best quality job for delivery;
- Guide, influence, and motivate others with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations;
- Crack new ideas for creative team management and processes;
- Assist in the supervision of the creative department to promote an inspiring atmosphere and desirable work flow to achieve the best work.
- Enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks - mobile, physical, wearables etc;
- Proven experience in team management and development;
- Flawless craft: aesthetic refinement in each pixel - love of details is a must-have;
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design;
- Having a great conceptual knowledge of design;
- Great skills in team management and self-management;
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Great communication skills;
- Used to working in a dynamic environment and good at handling pressure;
- Advanced / Fluent English;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Nice to have: technology / coding skills.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.