Head of Copy
About FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network
We are a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands to discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world.
We deliver the disruption through aggressive entrepreneurship ideas, outstanding communication work and stretching the limits of technology. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
- Lead and develop the copy team towards the delivery of outstanding and consistent content production in order to develop the client's business aligned with the designed strategies.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person;
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must;
- The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups;
- Supervising copywriters, conceptors, DA. Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style;
- Integration of content activities within marketing campaigns;
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results. Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals;
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies;
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes / topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Proven experience with team management and development;
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing;
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd;
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects;
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective team management capabilities;
- A keen attention to detail and timescales;
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques;
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing and Journalism;
- Logical reasoning and good analytical reading;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.