NEURON is a systemic gear that enables upgrades at all our units based on FLAGCX's real-time business metrics. By removing frictions and operational issues, we help them operate and work to their full potential. Neuron Pillars: Financial, Administrative, Information Technology (IT) and Legal.
NEURON is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
We are looking for a self-motivated Legal Intern to ensure the smooth running of the office and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney.
- Assist in the elaboration and revision of contracts, namely: agreements of confidentiality and partnership, policies, and terms of conduct, debt confessions, notifications;
- Create feedbacks, answers to consultations on questions related to the daily life of the agency (including in corporate matters);
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness;
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses, etc.;
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars;
- Follow-up of civil, criminal, and tax lawsuits with the outsourced office and drafting reports for the foreign matrix;
- Administrative support.
55% assisting in drafting and reviewing contracts, including confidentiality agreements, partnership agreements, terms and policies of conduct, debt confessions, notices; 25% in the elaboration of feedbacks, answers to consultations on diverse subjects related to the routine of the agency; 10% follow-up of civil, criminal, and tax lawsuits with the outsourced office and reporting to the foreign matrix, and 10% in discovering and executing opportunities for improvement.
- Areas of expertise: General Civil Law, Contracts and Obligations, Copyright Rights, Digital Rights;
- In course of Law School;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Being super organized;
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (intern).