NEURON is a systemic gear that enables upgrades at all our units based on FLAGCX's real-time business metrics. By removing frictions and operational issues, we help them operate and work to their full potential. Neuron Pillars: Financial, Administrative, Information Technology (IT) and Legal.
NEURON is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
We are looking for a qualified Payroll Analyst to assist in all activities regarding the management of employee compensation in the company. This person needs to be experienced in entering data with attention to detail, besides having good maths skills to make the necessary calculations and needs be trusted with sensitive information. The main objective of this position is to carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy, always looking for opportunities to improve and automatize our processes.
- Validate the payroll and DP routines through the ADP/SAP system;
- Validate sheet taxes and specific guidelines on the Shared Service;
- Basic information construction for payroll calculation (promotions/vacations/transfers/terminations/discounts/taxes);
- Open, approve and manage tickets through SharePoint;
- Guidance and technical support for labor routines and calculations;
- Maintenance of specific documentation for SOX, SLCs, and audits;
- Point of contact with Caixa Econômica, Syndicate, and Department of Labor for Work Routines;
- Be responsible for the implementation and parametrization of E-social along with Shared Service;
- Validate invoices and off cycles of the ADP payroll;
- Elaborate the monthly HeadCount for accounting apportionment.
15% being the tech support for CLAN's team, Shared Services, Neuron and government agencies; 60% contributing and validating payrolls in an analytical way; 10% researching new tools to automate routine operations; 15% supporting the team in general.
- Knowledge in: ADP and SAP systems, Excel, Social Connectivity, CLT, E-Social, SharePoint;
- Advanced/Fluent English is a plus;
- Being extremely attentive;
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Analytical capacity;
- Being focused;
- Being super organized.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (analyst)