Growth Hacker (Media Supervisor)
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Growth Hacker (Media Supervisor) with great leadership skills. The biggest challenge in this position is organizing and controlling all campaign placements; supporting the paid media planning, reporting customer recommendations and managing the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations. Besides that, is important for this person to develop a good relationship with our client - he/she will represent CUBOCC locally with our client.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (supervisor / manager)
What we expect from you
- Lead the development of strategic planning and after determining the client's marketing problem, set up the best business structure, considering OSEP possibilities to deliver it;
- Brief the strategy BI team of the campaign and, after receiving performance reports, make optimization decisions and design changes to make it more effective;
- Deliver monitoring reports of competition and action plan recommendations when needed;
- When required, develop projects with vehicles to add context and enhance the big idea developed by the agency;
- Monitor the placement of the ads and their results, working together with the creative team on the necessary changes;
- Monitor material traffic, creative media guide, insertion orders and invoices with the financial group of CUBOCC accounts;
- Interface with customers on various issues related to their deliveries;
- Great know how of Mexican culture, specially on matters related to art / music / technology;
- Interface with our local client to represent CUBOCC in Mexico.
- 20% in client meetings, 30% managing the media daily process, 30% evaluating results and new actions, 20% planning new media strategies.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Mix human and logical skills
- Advanced/Fluent English and Spanish is mandatory
- Knowledge of offline media processes
- Knowledge in Excel, AdServer, performance platforms
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Proven experience with team management and development
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
Nice to have
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Business
- Portuguese as a language
- Creativity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Data-driven approach
- Hands On/Maker
- Organization & objectivity