Performance Media Coordinator
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
The Media Programmer is responsible for staff management and customer demands. The person who will bring a strategic vision of digital and media campaigns in performance management routine while seeking the highest level of profitability and production.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (coordinator).
- Team management
- Interest / knowledge in programmatic media tools
- Facebook Business Manager
- Technical knowledge in performance
- Flexibility: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Good at dealing with changes
- Problem-solver mindset.
- Excel Skills
- Desired working knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
Daily life: 30% team management, 40% media planning, 20% media optimization.