NEURON is a systemic gear that enables upgrades at all our units based on FLAGCX's real-time business metrics. By removing frictions and operational issues, we help them operate and work to their full potential. Neuron Pillars: Financial, Administrative, Information Technology (IT) and Legal.
NEURON is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenge in this position?
We are looking for an Operations Assistant capable of dealing with daily self-management and managing demands and priorities in a dynamic and growing environment.
- Register / Expansion of suppliers via pipe and direct to SSC
- Maintenance of the Status of closing worksheets
- Release of PO
- Approval process of notes
- Collection of invoices
- Manage deadlines for suppliers payments
- Submission of banknotes for payment
- Assist suppliers whenever necessary (sending receipts and answering questions)
- Organization and control of entries and exits of the Kumite deposit
- Elaboration of the term of responsibility of advance
- Assistance in the accountability
- Elaboration of the producer contract
- Kumite reimbursement conference
- Be responsible for the administrative logistics of the project (delivery of notes / keys / materials and documents)
- Control and delivery of lease contracts / Casting to legal⠀
Daily life: 40% contact with suppliers/clients/producers; 30% financial and operational administration; 20% collaborating with team members; 10% optimization of existing processes
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Work schedule: from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Skills with worksheets and calculus
- Intermediate English (contact with foreign suppliers via email)
- Flexible to changes and routines
- Analytical thinking
Nice to have
- Problem solver
- Good oral and written communication
- Knowledge in the administrative or financial area will be a plus