Data Scientist Coordinator
An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
We are looking for a Data Scientist Coordinator with great skills to transform data in business inputs.
- Be responsible for transforming data into useful and consistent information to fulfill purposes and business strategies. The Data Scientist's goal is to increasingly try to answer how much the outlined strategy returns in product sales in short or medium term
- Determine objectives and KPIs of the project as well as consolidate and analyze information to measure the progress and fulfillment of objectives
- Get involved from the project briefing to determine the campaigns' KPIs. Be responsible for the established goals of all projects of the group of accounts and monitor the performance of KPIs considering not only returns in paid media but also returns on owner, earned, and shared media
- Deeply understand customer business' needs and have frequent updates of the same business results. Attend meetings with the concept team at the time preceding the strategy creation, retro-feeding the process with insights and learnings
- Build post-mortem campaign reports, with qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance. The focus is to prove the effectiveness of the strategy and share the efficiency brought by BI
- Develop BI to deliver dashboards and reports consistent with the needs of customers and ensure content quality
- Look for search tools and systems, and standardize analytics documents with focus on bringing simplicity, clarity and objectivity in reading the information
- Extract data from several different APIs
- Model and analyze data to generate insights
30% modelling data; 40% generating business inputs; 10% extracting data; 10% researching about how to work better and faster; 10% collaborating with the team.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (coordinator)
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Graduated in Advertising, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Fluent/advanced English
- Fluency in descriptive statistics and statistical modelling techniques
- Knowledge of R and/or Phyton will be considered a differential
Nice to have
- Desirable experience working with databases (relational and nonrelational)
- Desirable knowledge of Facebook Insights, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics APIs and Data Visualization
- Desirable knowledge in SQL
- Interest in working with digital data (web analytics, social)