We're a data-driven earned media company that links brand narratives to storytellers in a journey towards the right audience.
We have exclusive access to hundreds of Brazilian influencers that are managed by our team.
SOKO is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Broadcaster extremely creative and proactive. The biggest challenge in this position is supporting the Broadcast team to promote and enhance the brand and product reputations. We need someone who will help to develop and establish brand's relationships with opinion makers across Brazil, will Assist in telling brand and products stories in creative, innovative and inspiring ways and will also gather data to report PR achievements.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
What we expect from you
- Support high-quality deliveries in what refers to PR activities at day to day - planning, implementation and measurement
- Develop relationship with clients, opinion makers, press, and suppliers
- Help to produce PR materials (clipping, releases, reports)
- In loco work during interviews, events, and PR activations
- Content translation
40% planning and executing strategies, 30% reports/feedback, 20% relationship with the media, 10% relationship with clients
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious about art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Experience in Public Relations
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Logical reasoning and good analytical reading
Nice to have
- Leadership skills
- Creativity and Flexibility
- Curiosity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Organization & objectivity
- Advanced/Fluent English