Data Scientist Assistant
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
Track the results of the campaigns for a group of clients and be responsible for raising insights based on the generated learnings in all projects.
- Collecting, organizing and analyzing data related to brands
- Generating reports, views and dashboards that will be delivered to the brands through the Data Scientists
- Delivering periodic reports of brands within the agreed deadlines for decision-making and action by the Data Scientists along with the clients
- Collecting, interpreting and organizing data into pre-stipulated reporting formats for brands
- Standardizing deliveries and sharing analytical reading about brands and conversations data
- Generating comparative reports of markets and brands we work with
- Generating simulations of scenarios based on best practices
- Providing BI reports for media, websites, social and masterbrands campaign performances
- Developing tracking plans for websites
- Performing check of tracking of the deployed websites
- Managing profiles and goals in Google Analytics
- Consolidating campaign data (via ad server) and measuring the performance of ads, channels, and creatives, indicating actions to improve their performances
- Monitoring websites performances through Google Analytics and propose improvement actions (optimize bounce rate, etc.)
- Creating and updating campaigns dashboards (and KPIs) and websites weekly, with recommendations (do's and don'ts). Include SEM vision and social media
- Building post-buy reports and post-mortem campaigns, with qualitative and quantitative performance analysis including mentions of social media and analysis
- Generating insights for both media and production teams, based on data analysis
- Generating strategic studies based on research, trends, and data
30% responding and helping the team and the client; 30% generating reports; 20% bringing innovative to the team and agency; 10% looking the daily results.
- Google Analytics
- Social Listening
- Adserver Platform
- Google, Facebook and Twitter (reports platform)
- Media Metrics
- Advanced/fluent English is a plus
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position