Growth Hacker Assistant
An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Support the paid media planning, report customer recommendations and manage the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations;
- Set, along with the Data Scientist, KPIs and campaign metrics to be monitored;
- Make decisions with the Data Scientist about optimizations and changes in the project to make it more efficient;
- When relevant, develop projects with vehicles to add context and leverage the great idea created by the agency;
- Monitor the placement of campaign ads and its results, working closely with the creative team on necessary changes;
- Leading digital media operations;
- Being the interface with the customer for issues involving business strategy, channels, media playback, and financial processes.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills;
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Know-how in digital media metrics;
- Graduated or in on-going course of fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics;
- Organisation & Objectivity;
- Data-driven approach;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Advanced/fluent english.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.