Community Manager / Content Producer
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Community Manager with solid strategic thinking and ability to manage content production partners. The biggest challenge in this position is setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies, so we need someone who is up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
What we expect from you
- Content institutional planning for brand channels (Facebook, Instagram)
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Have a solid strategic thinking and ability to manage content production partners
- Attend client meetings and presentations of works
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Post programming, monitoring, upload covers (40 posts/mounth in each channel)
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner (50 daily)
- Develop, update and monitor the posts scheduled
- Participate as a support for concept, giving inputs of market references and trends
- Make the internal control of guidelines and deadlines, contributing to the project manager in managing internal and outsourced resources
- Perform administration and customer channels maintenance (password management, release access, and privacy management)
- Stay up-to-date with music trends
Daily Life: 60% community management; 30% texts production; 10% content discussion.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Nice to have
- Graduated in Marketing or relevant field
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Advanced/fluent English