Growth Hacker Supervisor
An intelligence hub mixing tools, human intelligence and robotisation fully integrated to extract maximum efficiency from media and transforming it into fuel to catalyse the company's business results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
LAB acts as the client's media and intelligence hub, powering up media from offline to programmatic and beyond. The team gathers Growth Hackers, Data Scientists, Concept and Performance Media experts working in unison to leverage each brand's Owned assets, Shared partnerships, Earned buzz and Paid efforts.
LAB is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 19 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What are the challenges in this position?
Implement LAB's current media and business strategy vision using traditional offline media in campaigns.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
- Media planning, forecasting, buying and optimization
- Automatization through new product development
- Ability to generate consumer-centric business insights
- Interface before public and control authorities
- Identification of media opportunities, while understanding all aspects of the business of each customer (marketing strategies, consumer profile, etc.), and becoming the “media business partner" of the agency's clients to transform their businesses
- Participation in presentations of prospecting/buying processes and delivering pitches
- Construction and maintenance of relationships with key customers
- Leading the development of strategic media planning, research and business data to determine the environment, business, competition and target to designate the best structure of business considering OSEP possibilities
- Provide competition monitoring reports and action plan recommendations as needed
- Be responsible for the creative control of presentations, analyzes and structures presented to the client
- Present temporary analyzes related to specific orders
- Ensure the excellence and layout of all presentations that leave the Strategy team
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Support the paid media planning, report customer recommendations and manage the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
Daily life: 40% developing offline campaign strategies; 30% relationship with client and partners; 20% team management; 10% monitoring and analyzing results.
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Business
- Academic Education: Graduation in universities, regardless of technical training
- Advanced / fluent English
- Mix human and logical skills
- Knowledge of offline media processes
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Proven experience with team management and development
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT)
- Data-driven approach
- Creativity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Organization & objectivity