Data Scientist Supervisor
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a supervisor of media and BI for a group of clients. The biggest challenge in this position is transforming data into useful and consistent information to fulfill purposes and business strategies.
What we expect from you
- Be integrated with other areas of the agency, in addition to a high strategic development focused in business
- Brief the BI team with the campaign strategy and after receiving performance reports make decisions about optimizations and changes in design to make it more effective
- Manage proposals and trades made by the client with vehicles, giving guidance for the BI team on how to use the purchased packages
- Monitor the placement of pieces and their results, working closely with the creative team on necessary changes
- When relevant, develop projects with vehicles to add context and leverage the big idea developed by the agency
- Support the client finding creative solutions that meet the customers' business objectives within the OSEP ecosystem and being point of contact for partners and key suppliers to the Paid development solutions / Shared / Owned / Earned Media
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (Supervisor)
- This person can be based on São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Knowledge of offline media indicators: audience, GRP, TRP. Software: IBOPE Monitor, TGI, and familiarity with dashboards
- Power Editor
- Google AdWords, Analytics and Facebook Ads knowledge
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
Nice to have
- Graduated in Advertising, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering
- Teamwork player
- Analytical thinking and investigative spirit
- Good storytelling
- Communicative profile
- Problem-solver mindset
- Advanced/fluent English