Growth Hacker Assistant
With a deep understanding of technology and people’s behaviour we are transforming data into consistent narratives, creating continuous stimulus and a direct dialog among many different touch points, delivering measurable relevance that connects people and brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
MECH is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Company, is part of IPG (NYSE: IPG) and has over 15 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
What is the challenging in this position?
- We are looking for a GH Assistant to auxiliate the team to planning effective advertising campaigns for L'oreal. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success
- To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams
- Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential
- Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
- Collect and analyze market data
- Set, along with the Data Scientist, KPIs and campaign metrics to be monitored
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Support the paid media planning, report customer recommendations and manage the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
Daily life: 40% planning support; 30% campaign implementation monitoring; 20% investment control/billing; 10% performance reports.
- Excellent relationship management, communication and team work skills;
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Know-how in digital media metrics;
- Graduated or in on-going course of fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics;
- Organisation & Objectivity;
- Data-driven approach;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Advanced/fluent english.
- Interest knowledge in programmatic media tools and facebook ads.